We are experiencing a problem with our forums currently and normal functionality will resume ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our Online Family Forum is a safe place to share ideas, information and experiences with other family and whanau members.
Here are some of the great features of the forum:
- You can add your own ‘posts’, comment on others, or start whole new discussions.
- Forum Members have their own on-line private Tool Box, where you can save all the information that you find helpful, so it’s easy to go back and find it again.
- Forum Members also have an on-line message In-Box, where you can send and receive private messages with other Forum Members.
- You can search for other family/whanau members to connect with, by relationship to the person they support, by diagnosis, or by area.
- We provide help on-line and in person.
Note on Privacy
Although we hold your personal details in our Forum Membership database, you choose your ‘made up’ Forum name, which protects your privacy at all times – unless you choose to share details with another Forum Member at some stage. We can help you decide if and when you may want to share these details with other Members.
You can always ‘opt out’ of being searched or messaged by other Forum Members. If you choose to opt out of these features, other Members will only ever see your Forum name.
When you first log into the Forum, you will need to change your private password so that it remains confidential to you only.
How much does it cost?
Our online forum is FREE for everyone for a limited time only, you simply need to register.
How do I join the Online Forum?
You will need to complete the Forum registration form in order to sign up for the Online Forum.
Want to learn more?
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 732 825 for more information.